Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Wood tech

In Wood tech we made a bunch of stuff it was challenging and hard but was fun to make.
What am I learning: I am learning to use different tools to make various things

How does this show my learning: This shows my learning as I have made; bottle opener, bull roarer and more

What am I wondering: I am wondering if I will use this method later in life

What can I improve on: I can improve on my concentration and focus on my work without getting distracted 

3 comments:

  1. hi Shikobi,i really like this,it was very helpful.

    sincerely,kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi shikobi its Stevie i really like how you used capital letters and full stops but it would be more help full if you expland what you made and how you made it in stead of just saying STUFF

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.