Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

We Are Hornby

What are we learning about?
We are learning about how Hornby high school is a community. It is a community because we all accept different cultures of any kind.

How do I think this work shows my learning?
This shows my learning because it is explaining why and how we are a community for example we have a lot of new people and they all feel welcomed 


If I did this task again what woul I do differently?
I would work faster and harder

Something I was wondering was if we would do another task like that

Our movie

3 comments:

  1. hi i like how you said you would work harder but if you work fast you may make mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shikobi, great work. I like how you explained what you would do if you were to do it again. Next time I suggest to have a friend with you before you publish it, just to check on spelling mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for telling me I didn't even know that

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.