Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Hornby high

What is the purpose of this task:
The purpose of this task is to explain what the roles and opportunities in our school are,
and also explain why HHS is a community.
How does it show my learning:
It shows my learning because I can say why hornby high is a community without a piece of paper to tell me. My teacher helped me with most of that doing a perfect job.
WELL DONE MS RICHARDSON.

If I did it again what would I do differently:
If I did this task again I would put more answers, and work with people that will help me.

Describe how HHS is a community:
Hornby high is a community because we have got Teachers, TA, Whaunau  support, Staff, Assistance principle... AND THE PRINCIPAL. 

1 comment:

  1. I like that you have answered the questions even though you lost your mindmup. I think you could have put more detail in your answers, maybe give an example next time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.