Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Art Assesment

Mood board

The media I will work with are Paint and Print

The two artists I have selected for 1.1 are Banksy and Van Gogh


The artist I am interested in for my kaupapa is Banksy.

Here are my notes about my thinking for my kaupapa


The ocean throughout the century. Like pollution and Marine life. My subject matter is Marine life and Ocean waters.
Image result for banksy

Banksy
As Banksy is a Painter or Spray painter he is an inspiration in the way that his artwork is more color and contrast as well as it has a message in all of them. Like the one above The man is pushing people to success.


Image result for polluted water painting

Image result for polluted water painting


Inspiration for Moodboard.
This is my Inspiration because it has all the main focal points in it that is what I am using in my mood board. It has the ocean floor scattered with rubbish. Whereas in the other picture it is a hand made of garbage. I used this specific photo because it shows that humans are making a world like this. We are ruining our own world.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.