Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Ladi6

Karoline Tamati A.K.A Ladi6
Background;
D.O.B: November 7, 1982, age 35
Where She Grew Up;
She grew up in the suburb of Aranui, where cousin Malo
(aka rapper Scribe) was just an alleyway away, licorice
was bought on aunty’s account at the shops and a young
Karoline would ride her bike around the family’s tiny cul-de-sac,
pretending to be a bus driver as she collected and deposited neighborhood kids.  
Awards;
Nominated for the following;

  • Best album cover
  • Best urban/hip-hop album
  • Album of the year
  • Best female solo artist
  • Single of the year
  • The best Pacific music album 

What am I learning: I am learning about NZ music artists
How does this show my learning: This shows my learning as Ladi6 is a Maori pacific artist
What am I wondering: I am wondering if Ladi6 can have a child so I can have a Cousin
What can I improve on: I can improve on my researching facts and learn to surf the web in different ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.