Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Music With Da Best Teacher


I like how this song he wrote for his fiance.
They were kids when the fell in love as he explains
He explains how he left her but wont do it again
He says hes dancing in the dark so it is like he is dancing at night
He was meant to whisper but she heard him say that she looks perfect
He thinks she is stronger either emotionally or physically.
He has a "vision" of them and their future
He will be alright because of his soon-to-be-wife
He see's their future when he looks in her hand
They have a favourite song together
He calls her an ANGEL!
He says he doesn't deserve an angel like her

WHAT AM I LEARNINGI am learning about the back story of my favourite songs.
HOW AM I LEARNING:  I use the internet when in need other than that I use what I already know
WHAT AM I WONDERING: I am wondering if Ed Sheeran wrote that song when the broke up, got back together, when he just proposed to her or the were together for ages.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.