Pages

Monday 3 July 2017

B&E

What are we learning?

I am to run a profitable business. I have kept track of my spending choices. I have stuck to a given budget and we are actually below the budget. We have Kept financial records on our money. We Adhere to our business plan.
         


How am I progressing in my learning?


I have gone very fine with my learning and
we are ready to sell our products


What My company has done?
The big sign has been
completed and as for everything 
else.

What are our next steps?
On 4th of July we will sell our 
cookies.

What do you expect on market day? 
I expect our cookies to sell out really slowly, or sell really fast. No matter what happens I will still be proud of my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.