Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Living doll



           cooltext180998800423304.gif

One day I was trotting down a narrow street. It was a freezing cold day and I was  watching the snowflakes landing on my nose. I was on my way to school. I found a blackboard with chalk so I wrote my name on the blackboard wondering what it was for. I turned around  then I found a doll shop It was pitch black threw the window. A doll figure that looked exactly like me. I look down at my clothes the doll wore my clothes. I was confused but happy. I tried getting into the shop to grab the doll. So I got so vexed and threw a snowball at the door.

Then after I stomped away with fear and disgust in my lime green eyes. Then suddenly the door creaked open a teny bit so I shoved it open fully. My face looked like a frozen doll. I walked into the room to grab the doll. Suddenly I stood on an another doll that looked like slappy the doll but on a bicycle. So I let the doll free it looked like it wanted to warn me about  something. But I didn’t care so I got back up and it dissolved.

It was on a higher shelf so I decided to escalate up, and so I did. Then when I reached for it My nightmare I had last night appeared. Then all before my eyes I was stuck in the doll.
Then I knew what the doll on the bicycle was trying to do. IT WAS TRYING TO…
ESCAPE

1 comment:

  1. I like your story of the living doll your adverbs and everything ,but make sure you are making sense. You could of carried on the part when she's say I tried getting in the shop to get the Doll. Then you started a totally new sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.